Equipment for your adventure
Before starting the next outdoor activity like hiking, camping, climbing or trekking, you should get the right gear for the adventure beforehand. With the right outdoor equipment, the adventure can be safer, more comfortable and carefree. In our outdoor shop you will find outdoor equipment from backpacks to sleeping bags to professional climbing equipment, which will make your adventurer heart beat faster.
But before you buy such outdoor equipment, you should be clear about what you really need. Our online shop offers you a large selection of equipment and outdoor accessories of high quality brands such as deuter, Black Diamond, Osprey, Vango or many more!
- Daypacks: An outdoor backpack, which is ideal for hiking and small day trips. The backpack has room for a change of clothes, food, water bottles and other equipment needed for your next adventure.
- Laptop backpacks: Laptop backpacks are ideal for carrying and keeping safe any laptop.
- Climbing backpacks: The climbing backpack is, as the name suggests, suitable for outdoor climbing trips and offers the ideal storage space for food, first aid kit and other equipment for climbing.
- Children's backpacks: The children's backpack is suitable for kindergarten, school, sports or leisure. Children need a means of transport for their various required things. Children's backpacks are ideal for this purpose, as they are not so large and offer a comfortable carrying feeling.
- Children's carriers: A children's carrier serves as an optimal solution for small children who are not yet able to walk properly or are physically unable to walk a longer distance. For the adults carrying the child carrier, the carrier is like a backpack and for the child sitting in it, it serves as a comfortable seat.
- Pack sacks: Pack sacks are ideal for travelling or canoe trips. They provide a large storage space and are useful for protecting the items inside from dirt and water.
- Mats: Since it's hard to pack your bulky mattress in your outdoor gear and take it with you into the wilderness, an alternative option is inflatable mattresses and roll-up sleeping pads, which are easier to carry. These can also be stowed in a backpack without any problems.
- Sleepingbags: Sleeping bags replace the blanket for outdoor overnights and, due to their material and closed shape, offer a warm place to sleep, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Outdoor Kitchens: To be able to prepare a hot meal while camping, you need portable stoves and pots, which allow you to prepare hot meals easily and quickly. Therefore, no camping equipment should be without a mobile outdoor kitchen.
- Outdoor electronics: Nothing works without electronics nowadays. In order to be able to do things on your next outdoor trip that would not be possible without electronics, our shop also offers the right outdoor electronics in its range. This category includes, for example, practical immersion heaters, cable drums and extension cables for on the go.
- Snowshoes: Snowshoes are special shoes that make moving through the snow a lot easier. They are ideal for tours through deep snow or mountain tours with snow.
In addition to the safety, appearance and expected function of the outdoor equipment, the products should of course be priced in relation to the use.
In addition, the outdoor gear that one purchases should also match the weather and temperature conditions of the particular region in which one intends to perform his or her desired outdoor activity. For instance, sleeping bags, despite being in a cold region, should make one sleep warm and cozy. The outdoor equipment must also be adapted to the level of difficulty with which one performs the sporting activity.