Hilleberg Footprint Nallo 2 GT
- Covers the entire tent area Ab
- Protects the bottom of the inner tent from damage
- Prevents the formation of condensation water
- Makes the vestibule a dry storage space
- Waterproof nylon material
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (DE)
Only 1 available - order now!
- 30 days free return
- Free postage from 50€ (DE)
- over 500.000 satisfied customers
- Secure purchase on account
Footprint Nallo 2 GT
Extend the life of your Nallo 2 GTWith the Hilleberg Footprint Nallo 2 GT you extend the life of your Nallo 2 GT trekking tent significantly. The Footprint covers the entire tent area, including the vestibule. The absolutely waterproof and very robust PU-coated nylon material protects the floor of the inner tent from damage by stones or roots. At the same time, the Nallo 2 GT Footprint reduces condensation in the inner tent, because no ground moisture from the awning can get into the inner tent. In addition, with the protective tarp you have a clean vestibule in which you can store your equipment dry.
Easy attachmentThe attachment of the Footprint Nallo 2 GT is very simple. The logo print shows you where the top is and marks the entrance to the tent. Once you've aligned the Footprint, it simply attaches to the outer tent using toggles. Since the toggles are attached to rubber bands, it doesn't take much effort to hook up the Footprint.
After you have assembled the Nallo 2 GT Footprint for the first time, the Footprint can remain on the tent when you pack it up, so that it is already pre-assembled for the next setup. This makes it even easier for you to set up the tent. If the Footprint remains on the tent, it is important to ensure that all parts are completely dry.
The most important things in a nutshell
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant nylon material
- 10 attachment points
- The Footprint can be left on the tent after the first assembly
- Delivery in nylon pack sack